VitaPulse: Heart Health Booster & Overall Health Supplement (in one!)
This advanced antioxidant blend was specifically designed to support a healthy heart. Made with naturally occurring antioxidants to help maintain overall cardiovascular health, VitaPulse’s simple 3-ingredient formula is produced by a California based company called Princeton Nutrients. When I found their website online, I was so happy to see that this antioxidant supplement for heart health may even work for people with an increased risk of heart disease like high blood pressure, cholesterol imbalance, chronic stress levels, or unwanted weight. And truth be told, that was me.
When I first set out to shop for a heart supplement, I found this company (Princeton Nutrients) because it stood out from the rest. Their ingredients were plain, simple to understand, and going by their website, clinically validated. So, I went straight to their product website to learn more about how VitaPulse could work for me. I knew that my heart issues needed to be addressed, but I wanted to approach the high blood pressure, and extra weight around my belly in a natural way.
What Are Antioxidants?
As I mentioned, when I went shopping for a heart supplement I didn’t really know what I was looking for. However, when I found the VitaPulse website from Princeton Nutrients, I knew I’d found something that could work for me. I had no idea how effective antioxidants could be for heart trouble until I read about it. Here’s what I found …
Antioxidants are compounds that occur in nature known to slow the oxidation process in the body. They take many forms, but essentially all types of antioxidants whether they are vitamins, or another type of compound, can help fight off what’s known as free radicals. Common antioxidants you may already know about include Vitamins A, C, E, folate, and beta carotene.
What’s a free radical?
These compounds are well-known to be one of the main contributing factors of cellular damage, and complications to the cardiovascular system. They are produced in response to the natural oxidation process of your body, which is triggered by different things like exercise, and exposure to environmental toxins like UV rays from the sun, or pollutants in contaminated foods, and beverages.
When free radical molecules are produced in your body, for any reason, they are immediately problematic. You see, free radicals are unstable molecules because they are missing one or more electrons. In order to regain balance, they travel through your body seeking energy from healthy tissue that they can “steal,” in order to regain balance. Antioxidants freely “donate,” the missing electron, in order to spare healthy tissues from the damage of these rogue molecules.
The Powerful Antioxidant Compounds of VitaPulse™
The VitaPulse™ formula is simple, and includes only these 3 antioxidant ingredients:
- CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) 100mg: Known as ubiquinol, CoQ10 has also been called Vitamin Q, due to its vitamin-like functions in the body. This key antioxidant works in a unique way to support a healthy heart. As an antioxidant, CoQ10 helps to protect healthy cells of the cardiovascular system from oxidative damage caused by free radical molecules. But it also supports your heart health in another way – by boosting cellular energy levels in your hardworking heart muscle. You see, CoQ10 isn’t just a protective antioxidant, it also functions as an energy source for every cell in your body. This may be especially helpful for those who have already suffered a cardiovascular event.
- NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg: Pronounced “N-a-sea-till-sis-teen,” NAC is an antioxidant that comes from an amino acid called cysteine. Known to aid in the production of what’s known as the “Mother” of antioxidants, or glutathione, NAC is one of the best, and well-known ways to increase antioxidant levels throughout the body, by raising glutathione levels. Known to help reduce cardiovascular risk factors including high blood pressure, inflammation, free radical damage, and fat oxidation (cholesterol), NAC increases protection levels in the heart.
- PQQ Na2 (Pyrroloquinoline Quinine Disodium Salt) 10mg: This antioxidant is commonly referred to as a redox agent – a compound that scours the body for harmful free radicals that can damage healthy tissues of the cardiovascular system. As a powerful antioxidant, PPQ works hard to take part in the oxidative process that occurs deep within your cells, at the energy-producing center called the mitochondria.
Can VitaPulse Work for Me?
This supplement is ideal for anyone looking to maintain proper cardiovascular function including women, and men of any age. Since this formula was designed with only antioxidants it supports your heart, and your overall health. Because antioxidants boost immunity, too! VitaPulse is a win-win for your health.
According to their website, VitaPulse works in the following ways to promote cardiovascular health:
- Maintains healthy cardiovascular functionality
- Improves cholesterol levels
- Protects your body against cell damage from free radicals
- Reduces inflammation
- Boosts mitochondrial function (cellular energy in the heart)
The VitaPulse formula is so simple, but it is still able to approach heart health in a variety of ways.
To be clear, there’s no guarantee that VitaPulse will work the same way for any two people; it helps where you need it most. For an in-depth, unbiased review of VitaPulse, check out the Supplement Police website.
Is VitaPulse Safe?
VitaPulse is a formula developed to address the needs of your cardiovascular system. Made to provide extra energy to the hardest working muscle in your body: your heart.
This heart supplement offers ingredients known to fight the oxidation process, naturally yet effectively. While all of the ingredients in the VitaPulse formula are considered safe for adults, the company recommends that you check with your doctor before starting any new supplement regimen. It makes sense.